Where did it go?

If you have a technical question about how to use the Forum or a website suggestion, please post it here! Our Forum's policy lives here, too.

Where did it go?

Postby rosalinda » Wed Nov 03, 2010 06:11 am

Where did the section "Ask the experts" go...not that I have a current question, but I always like to check
in and see what's in there.
-Elissa, January 2007: stillborn at 25 weeks, severe PE, IUGR, reverse-end diastolic flow
- Chronic hypertension as of November 2007
-missed miscarriage Feb 2009
- Ismael Jaden, June 2010, 36 wks, oligohydramnios & rising BP's, my wonderful little man & the love of my life
- Janelle, September 2011, 24wks, 3days. complete placental abruption & DIC, stillborn
rosalinda

Re: Where did it go?

Postby caryn » Fri Nov 05, 2010 06:11 am

It is hiding, still. A whole bunch of links are still busted. It is driving us all nuts, but we are working on it!

I can manually repair links, but that is gonna take a really, really long time if it's what I need to do for the whole forum. (If you check the FAQ that's a stickie in Ask The Experienced, only the New Yorker link works at the moment. Or, at least, the last time I checked, only that link worked, because I cut the old link and pasted in the new link. We ought to be able to repair that technically instead of manually, though.)
Science! The articles you don't want to miss:
The Preeclampsia Puzzle (New Yorker) and Silent Struggle: A New Theory of Pregnancy (New York Times)
Looking for recent articles and studies? Lectures from researchers?
A chance to participate in research? For us on Facebook or Twitter?

Caryn, @carynjrogers, who is not a doctor and who talks about science stuff *way* too much
DS Oscar born by emergent C-section at 34 weeks for fetal indicators, due to severe PE
DD Bridget born by C-section after water broke at 39 weeks after a healthy pregnancy
caryn
Forum Moderator

Return to Ask an Administrator