Thank you all!

This section is for discussions with other women who have probably been through the same signs/symptoms that you may be experiencing. Please note, we cannot offer medical advice and encourage members to discuss their concerns with their doctors. New members, come on in and introduce yourself!
mrss

Re: Thank you all!

Postby mrss » Sat May 24, 638949 9:34 pm

What a great thing to be thankful for.
Michelle (38)
DH (50)
Adam 6/10/06 at 37w2d, 5 lbs. 12 oz.
Julianne 10/4/10 at 35w5d, 5 lbs. 5 oz.

sarab
Site Admin

Re: Thank you all!

Postby sarab » Sun May 11, 638949 8:50 pm

Brigid, thank you for sharing your gratitude with us! Reading your story brought tears to my eyes. You and Nick had quite an ordeal, and I am so glad that everything turned out ok.

While none of our amazing moderators would ever ask for something in return for their countless hours spent volunteering here, they always appreciate a heartfelt "thank you". So many of us, myself included, have found support, solid information, and comfort on these boards during difficult pregnancies. This really is an amazing place!

Hope you and your family enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!
Sara (30), DH (32)

Maggie (7), 29w 2d due to severe preeclampsia
Logan (5), 32w, 6d due to severe preeclampsia and HELLP

brigidmary

Thank you all!

Postby brigidmary » Fri Apr 18, 638949 12:02 pm

Since it's Thanksgiving, I wanted to give a shoutout to everyone on these message boards. My son was born on May 4, 2007 after a harrowing experience with preeclampsia, and I have everyone on these boards to thank for your support.

Thanks so much. I could never have gone through it without you.

http://brigidkemmerer.blogspot.com/2010 ... hanks.html
Brigid Kemmerer
Mother of two boys, ages 6 (born 33wks due to pre-E) and 2 (born 36wks due to pre-E).
Wife, mother, YA author, and admin manager. Independently supporting the coffee industry since 2007. :-)
http://www.brigidkemmerer.com

Return to “Ask the Experienced”