Brandi, how are things going for you?

This section is for discussions with other women who have probably been through the same signs/symptoms that you may be experiencing. Please note, we cannot offer medical advice and encourage members to discuss their concerns with their doctors. New members, come on in and introduce yourself!
patty

Re: Brandi, how are things going for you?

Postby patty » Sat Nov 28, 639243 2:05 pm

I'm glad things are going well :D
Patty mom to: Seth 6-24-95 (severe preeclampsia that got worse postpartum, delivered at 36 weeks), Brooks 9-11-98 (preeclampsia delivered at 35weeks), Sylvia 5-24-01(my only girl, PIH delivered at 38 weeks), Raleigh 2-19-06 (born on my 37th birthday, severe preeclamsia, 3 weeks of hospital bedrest, delivered at 34 weeks) and last but not least little Randall 5-07-08, 3lbs 11oz.(severe preeclampsia, a month of hospital bedrest, delivered at 31weeks, 25days in the NICU with RDS, chest tubes and NEC)

alexa5

Postby alexa5 » Sat Nov 28, 639243 5:57 am

I am glad to hear that! I remember a few weeks back you were having some problems and were going to the doctor, but we hadn't heard back. Glad to hear you are better now :-)

brandib

Postby brandib » Fri Nov 27, 639243 11:41 pm

Hey Alexa, if ur talking to this Brandi, I'm doing wonderful :0) Night and day from my last pregnancy :0) I'm very happy. I'm 21 weeks and 1 day today and doing great. I take hctz and only 200mg a day of Labetelol and my pressures have been WONDERFUL! I get some spikes here and there, but my pressures have been really good like in 130's/80's and 90's. I had a realllly high reading the other day, but it was only one and I had a verrrrry busy day. I just had my 3 year olds birthday party, my 5 year olds party is tomorrow, we sold our house and are moving,( painting, patching holes, etc.) I've had 2 nephews birthdays, my sister is having complications with her twin pregnancy and I've gone to help her and getting ready for Easter......its been HECTIC! But I haven't puked ONCE yet, I have more energy than I ever had with a pregnancy, I've gained 4lbs, and I don't feel like I'm dying! LOL I'm thankful for every day that stays like this!!!!! I mean, I still get tired and nauseated, but compared to my other pregnancies, I have no room to complain :0) headaches go away with tylenol, I'm one happy girl :0)

alexa5

Brandi, how are things going for you?

Postby alexa5 » Sun Nov 15, 639243 10:38 pm

Return to “Ask the Experienced”