Post Reply FAQ Members Login

Memories..they never end.

A place for those bereaved to receive and offer support

Memories..they never end.

Postby NaomiSadie916 » Mon May 16, 2011 08:30 pm

by NaomiSadie916 (19 Posts), Mon May 16, 2011 08:30 pm

Today I was driving with my daughter to go to the bookstore and drop off something for a friend. She lives near where I used to live when I was pregnant with Naomi. On the way back from my friends house, I drove over to where I used to live. I made a quick right turn, when I knew I probably shouldn't. This paticular street and area just SCREAM Naomi. It all flashes back to me. I remember I would drive just down the street to work, I was a nanny. I was SO happy, even tho I was seperated and on the verge of divorce from my then husband. I just was so happy carrying my little girl feeling her movements, all the while, I was getting very very sick, I had no idea what lay ahead of me.

i went and parked where I used to live and said to Sadie "this is where your mommy lived when I was pregnant with your sissy" and I just started to cry. I stared up and remembered I would always do my laundary up there outside. I walked to the stores which were right down the street. I remember everything. I just miss my little girl. And in 16 days, it will be 2 years since my Naomi has been gone. I cannot believe it. I miss her so very much.
Mommy & Preeclampsia Survivor to two beautiful girls-Naomi Hope born at 28 weeks 1lb 12 oz 4/27/09-6/1/09. Sadie Marie 34w6d 9/16/10 4lb 15 oz
NaomiSadie916

Re: Memories..they never end.

Postby holly3372@msn.com » Mon May 16, 2011 09:38 pm

by holly3372@msn.com (478 Posts), Mon May 16, 2011 09:38 pm

Oh Jill, I know I am so sorry. So many memories it's true who would ever think all this would have happened. I just thought you got pregnant and had a baby! I love you Naomi and Sadie very much! Let's meet for coffee soon I will call you,it's benn a crazy day. Thinkinng of you xoxo
Benjamin Spider Reeves born 4-28-2010( 1lb 6oz 26 weeks to severe pre-e and Iugr) we lost you after 4 long months in the NICU. You fought so hard,and were so brave.Our first baby .We miss you everyday and love you forever xo

Expecting ,dreaming, and hoping for our baby Girl sometime in January 2013
holly3372@msn.com

Re: Memories..they never end.

Postby kerisue » Tue May 17, 2011 00:41 am

by kerisue (623 Posts), Tue May 17, 2011 00:41 am

I too live in a different place than I did when I was pregnant with Millie. I've gone back to it though and it's amazing how many memories I have from there even though Millie never actually "lived" there. I'm glad you had Sadie there to tell her about it (even though she's just an infant). Wish I were closer and could get together for coffee with both of you!
Mama to Millie
born June 2010 @ 24 wks. gestation due to my severe PE and CHF
lived 25 days, loved and missed
kerisue
Forum Moderator

Return to Grief and Loss