Anyone in the UK?

Are you considering having another child after preeclampsia? Trying again after preeclampsia can be an emotional challenge. You can find support with others who share your concerns here.

Re: Anyone in the UK?

Postby flori » Tue Aug 02, 2011 02:45 pm

Hi, I'm not in the UK but I did want to welcome you and say that I am so sorry that you lost your little boy. If I can recall correctly, there are several posters who live in the UK on the board. I hope they pop in to offer you some insight.
Flori, 30
Mommy to Gracie- born at 25 weeks 03/15/11, 11 inches, 1.1lbs, and absolutely beautiful. Became my sweet angel the next day.

Anyone in the UK?

Postby killiegirl » Tue Aug 02, 2011 06:39 am

Hi, just wondering if anyone using this forum was in the UK? There's an amazing amount of info on here but obviously the healthcare system in the UK is pretty different so I was hoping someone might have some experience of it?

I lost my son just over a month ago, he was born at 24+6 due to pre-e & HELLP, and passed away after 32 days in the NICU. We're obviously devastated but still desperate to try to conceive again as soon as I am physically ready (as I had a c-section.) My GP has sent away blood to be tested for thrombophilia already but it'll be 8 weeks before we know the results.

I've looked on the international forum but it seems pretty quiet on there so thought more people might see my post here!

Return to “Trying Again after Preeclampsia”