by princess purr (1092 Posts), Thu Aug 04, 2011 07:13 pm
I would like to try sooner if we were more ready, but I want to wait to November to drop some weight, get the house ready.... plus we are going to Disney world in November and I don't want to be wondering if I'm pregnant or not or worried if I am and I really do not want a Feb/March/April due date... I think the dates would just fall to close to when I had my daughter because she was due March 1st. Soooo I figure we will try November - May (if needed LOL), then take a break and try October to May (if need).... and then if nothing give up on that, bite the bullet and spend $30,000 (O-M-G) for international adoption.
I hope you get preggers quickly, and you are so right, trying when you should have a baby in your arms is the worst. I'm still bitter, and it has been a long long time for me. I feel like it cost me my first marriage, my first child, and a lot of pain. I just keep hoping and praying that this time will be different!
Val (34) & Carlos (32)
Married: April 29th 2011
Veronica Rosina, 11/25/2004-11/27/2004
Born at 26.5 weeks (1 lb 4oz, 14 inches) because of severe preeclampsia (doc says I was on my way to HELLP but not there yet)
Nicholas Robert, 11/22/2013 7 lb 7oz 19.5 inches, born at 36 weeks (due to previous classical c-section) PE FREE!!!!!!