Post Reply FAQ Members Login

Hair Bow Fundraiser for PF

This forum is the place to brainstorm creative approaches to fundraising and raising awareness. For more information, visit http://www.preeclampsia.org/make-a-diff ... undraising or contact Director of Community Relations Laney Poye at volunteers@preeclampsia.org.

Hair Bow Fundraiser for PF

Postby sarab » Wed Jul 22, 2009 01:02 pm

Hair Bow Fundraiser

PE survivor Misty Gillette and her friend have decided to use their creative talents to help raise awareness and funds for the Preeclampsia Foundation.

The hair clips (barrettes) are fashioned with navy, burgundy and white ribbon. Photo can be made available.

Cost is $4 each which will be donated by Misty to the Preeclampsia Foundation. (An additional $1 will be charged to cover shipping). Only a limited supply is available!

Contact Mistygillette@yahoo.com to place an order and have your bows delivered directly.
sarab
Site Admin

Re : Hair Bow Fundraiser for PF

Postby mistygillette » Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:10 pm

I am doing a test to see if the Awareness Hair Clip shows up as my Avatar. These are super cute! Email me if you are interested in purchasing one for $4 to help raise awareness for the foundation!
mistygillette

Postby Dawn D » Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:21 pm

these are nicely crafted bows and are perfect for your child's hair OR you could clip them to your lapel or purse, or add a magnet and use on your refridge! (contact Misty and she can send you a clearer closeup picture).
Dawn D

Postby sarab » Wed Jul 29, 2009 01:23 am

Hey Misty, if you are having trouble with the avatar, you can email me the picture and I can set it up for you. Great idea for the PF!
sarab
Site Admin

Return to Raising Awareness and Fundraising--Idea Exchange