Did Nancy on Days of Our Lives Have Pre-E????

This forum includes topics that don't fit neatly in other areas. Also home to our Weight Loss Buddies support group.
julie f

Re : Did Nancy on Days of Our Lives Have Pre-E????

Postby julie f » Tue Oct 04, 2005 01:15 pm

Anika - I have two guilt pleasures: Days of Our Lives and US Magazine...! [:I] I must not have been watching though when all this took place because I'm not sure what you're talking about. I have a friend who watches it though so, I'll see if she knows.

amillhouse

Did Nancy on Days of Our Lives Have Pre-E????

Postby amillhouse » Tue Oct 04, 2005 12:36 am

Okay, I could NOT figure out where to put this so I am putting this question on this board.

Here in South Africa, we get "Days of Our Lives" but we are about two years behind in our episodes. Recently, Nancy was hospitalised with PIH, I am not sure if it was pre-e because I never heard them use that term. I remember at one stage she passed out and I think she was in a coma. She had signed a legal document saying that they musn't deliver the baby no matter what. So, there was nothing Craig could do when she passed out. When things started getting bad, he decided he was going to do a c-section - himself I think! Then I missed some episodes - and then she was home yesterday. She didn't seem sad so I didn't know what was going on. I think she was supposed to be on bedrest because Craig was yelling to her from downstairs. They had planned to get Chinese take-out but then he said he was going to cook because the take out would have too much salt - so that made me think that she is still pregnant.

Can any of you "Days" fans remember what happened and update me? I just thought it was so strange that they would have had her be basically comatose and then be able to go home and continue with the pregnancy. My understanding is that in real life she would have stayed in hospital until that baby was able to be born.

Thanks in advance for your help!!![:D]

Return to “Misc”