totally off topic LOL But I want to Scream this out....

This forum includes topics that don't fit neatly in other areas. Also home to our Weight Loss Buddies support group.

totally off topic LOL But I want to Scream this out....

Postby momof4as » Sun Mar 11, 2012 01:21 pm

I got a phone call about 1130 saying that we got a house, we'd been waiting to hear word. Its small but we were able to get it DIRT CHEAP, and in 4.25 years it will be completely paid off and OURS!!!!

I am so Excited, I'm jumping out of my skin...... Closing is at the end of the month but they are going to try to move it up sooner.....
Joy and DH-Ron
Mom of 4 A's
Andre'-14, Amber 9,
Aidyn 1, born at 35 weeks due to PE
Aeryn due 6/8 diagnosed with PE again.

momof4as

Re: totally off topic LOL But I want to Scream this out....

Postby danielsmom » Sun Mar 11, 2012 01:53 pm

Yaaaay! That's not completely off topic I guess... health & livelihood right? How awesome to completely own it in less than 5 years!

I'm a little concerned though. Just don't let this ramp up your stress and YOU BETTER recruit lots of help during the move. Listen to me being all motherly... lol. You're going to carry that little one for a looooot longer.
Miscarriage Feb 05 & Dec 07
Daniel born Feb 09 at 27w5d, 1 lb 1 oz/12 inches (severe IUGR) due to Severe Pre-E & HELLP. Now tall for age and no complications.
Diagnosed with MTHFR
Cornual Ectopic miscarriage Mar 11
Natalie born 6-5-12 at full term, 7 lb 11 oz & 21.5 inches, progesterone 2-8 weeks (for suspected luteal phase defect), lovenox 6-29 weeks, lda 0-36 weeks, folic.
danielsmom

Postby momof4as » Sun Mar 11, 2012 02:15 pm

lol definately on the help....
Joy and DH-Ron
Mom of 4 A's
Andre'-14, Amber 9,

momof4as

Postby blythe » Sun Mar 11, 2012 03:12 pm

Fantastic news :) - and very good advice from Danielsmom! I'm glad it sounds like you're happy to have help :).
Heather, mom to
#1 7-18-03 - 5#8oz 37 weeks PE/PIH
#2 8-11-06 - 6#14oz 37 weeks PE/PIH
#3 9-10-09 - 5#10oz 37 weeks PE/PIH
blythe

Postby momof4as » Sun Mar 11, 2012 03:54 pm

I know, I will take it easy, Already recruited the parents LOL...

I love that it will be ours in such a short time but we only paid 28k for it. It needs some work, new carpet, a few holes fixed, a complete bleaching, but DH and oldest Son can get that done quickly... hopefully mid april we will make the move into it.
Joy and DH-Ron
Mom of 4 A's
Andre'-14, Amber 9,

momof4as

Postby momof4as » Mon Mar 12, 2012 05:46 pm

ok, so Danielsmom you'll be happy to hear that my mom came over today and helped me in two rooms. I sat on the floor and did what I could with breaks every few minutes, and she stood and did the closets, and higher items that I couldnt reach.

In the past 4 weeks I have packed 16 boxes, thrown out 4 trash cans full of stuff, and a bunch of bags too.

Today I got my DD room packed up and ready to be moved (no toys until we move because there is just too much to do), I also got the babies room packed up (yep both of their stuff DS and my little angel) My eldest DS started packing his room but had to go for an Xray of his leg (he has a large hard mass above his right knee and they dont know what it is).

Now I am laying in bed, feet up laptop on my belly (Which Aeryn doesnt like very much) and I'm resting.... early to bed tonight.

No packing tomorrow, I have too many dr's apts.

Wed, we go for our 4d ultrasound I cant wait to see her. and then I see the neuro on wed (changed my apt) then DH can pack when we get home.

Th I will try to go through some of the kitchen stuff, I can sit on the floor and go through the pots and pans, and storage containers.

Fr, not sure probably bathrooms? a little bit at a time right...

S n S I'm resting totally and leaving the work up to the family.... I'll shout out orders.
Joy and DH-Ron
Mom of 4 A's
Andre'-14, Amber 9,

momof4as

Postby danielsmom » Tue Mar 13, 2012 09:45 am

And what a good girl you are. LOL! Yep, get out the bull horn. Sounds like you're already underway with lots of progress too! Hope everything goes really well tomorrow at your doctors appointments.
Miscarriage Feb 05 & Dec 07
Daniel born Feb 09 at 27w5d, 1 lb 1 oz/12 inches (severe IUGR) due to Severe Pre-E & HELLP. Now tall for age and no complications.
Diagnosed with MTHFR
Cornual Ectopic miscarriage Mar 11
Natalie born 6-5-12 at full term, 7 lb 11 oz & 21.5 inches, progesterone 2-8 weeks (for suspected luteal phase defect), lovenox 6-29 weeks, lda 0-36 weeks, folic.
danielsmom

Postby momof4as » Wed Mar 14, 2012 08:31 pm

well this plan is out of the question. Really not feeling well. I guess my family is just going to have to do it without me...If they can get motivated...
Joy and DH-Ron
Mom of 4 A's
Andre'-14, Amber 9,

momof4as

Return to Misc