This month I started seriously considering giving it one last try. I will be 34 this coming wednesday, and if I do decide to try again I'd like to start TTC when I turn 35 in one year (to give my body enough time to hopefully heal). I'd also like to go see THAT doctor in Seattle. I went to see him before I had my son, sadly I didn't go again before I lost my second daughter. Am I giving myself false hope here? Who knows...pregnancy is always 50/50 right?
My husband says no way to trying again, because I lost soo much blood this last time he is obviously worried about me. But it might just be too soon for him to get used to the idea.
Anyway, I'm just throwing things around in my head for now. I still want my son to have a biological sibling, and if I don't try another pregnancy we may have to start saving some $$ to be able to use a gestational carrier. Sigh, I wish I had the answer....
-Elissa, January 2007: stillborn at 25 weeks, severe PE, IUGR, reverse-end diastolic flow
- Chronic hypertension as of November 2007
-missed miscarriage Feb 2009
- Ismael Jaden, June 2010, 36 wks, oligohydramnios & rising BP's, my wonderful little man & the love of my life
- Janelle, September 2011, 24wks, 3days. Placental abruption, stillborn