37 weeks and 5 days--Baby Nicholas Daniel

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
Forum Moderator

Re: 37 weeks and 5 days--Baby Nicholas Daniel

Postby sam10 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 06:08 am

Congratulations! What happy news.
MC 3/2009 and 3/2011
H (1/1/2010-1/7/2010) - forever loved and missed; severe PE with Hellp; partial placental abruption, classical c-section at 25.6 weeks
M (Nov. 2012, born at 35.4 weeks) - severe PE

37 weeks and 5 days--Baby Nicholas Daniel

Postby claricemaala » Tue Apr 03, 2012 00:58 am

I have made my first full term baby after having two pre term babies and preeclampsia in 2005 and 2010. My MFM decided to go for elective C section exactly at 37 weeks. I had no preeclampsia and my baby boy was born on 2/28/2012 at 6 lbs 4 oz. It took me this long to post for I was worried (Plus of course the NO SLEEP time with the every two hr feedings at night.) and that I could not believe that all went fine. Well, perfect and God gave me a perfect baby! I was soo happy to have the baby next to me as soon after the delivery and had the baby next to me during my recuperation.

I thank everybody in this forum for their support. I was quietly reading all the post during my entire pregnancy. Though I was posting a great deal in the beginning of the pregnancy, I stopped after the second ttrimester for I did not want to jinx the pregnancy.
I pray for more successfull preeclampsia free pregnancies and haelthy babies!!!
Mom to 6 year old. Born at 33 1/2 weeks after preeclampsia and abruptio placenta.
Angel boy -Michael- born 2/1/2010 at 31 weeks. Had pre eclampsia and hospital bedrest at 27 weeks. Died due to NEC. Forever loved and missed
Rainbow baby due Feb 2012. Hoping for a looooonnnnnnngggg uneventful pregnancy.

Return to “Pregnant Again?”