Post Reply FAQ Members Login

Anyone elses spouse not willing to get pregnant again??

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.

Re: Anyone elses spouse not willing to get pregnant again??

Postby danielsmom » Sun Apr 08, 2012 06:49 pm

by danielsmom (290 Posts), Sun Apr 08, 2012 06:49 pm

I totally feel you! On all angles. 1 - I cannot imagine going through what you did, 2 - it was not his best day to bring up the vasectomy ;) , and 3 - life after trying to have kids is looking pretty good! Truth is, we'd do anything to get them here, but I've started looking forward to just enjoying raising my kids, not trying to have them. I know that I appreciate things more from what we went through, but I'm ready for the next chapter. I can't imagine life without medication, birth control, planning when it's safe for us to try, and keeping track of it all. That's probably another post.

Keep baking that kiddo!
Kristi
Miscarriage Feb 05 & Dec 07
Daniel born Feb 09 at 27w5d, 1 lb 1 oz/12 inches (severe IUGR) due to Severe Pre-E & HELLP. Now tall for age and no complications.
Diagnosed with MTHFR
Cornual Ectopic miscarriage Mar 11
Natalie born 6-5-12 at full term, 7 lb 11 oz & 21.5 inches, progesterone 2-8 weeks (for suspected luteal phase defect), lovenox 6-29 weeks, lda 0-36 weeks, folic.
danielsmom

Re: Anyone elses spouse not willing to get pregnant again??

Postby mychaelelaine » Sat Apr 14, 2012 09:51 am

by mychaelelaine (195 Posts), Sat Apr 14, 2012 09:51 am

thanks danielsmom! i'm baking away! lol. i'm just staying prayful and taking it one day at a time. my husband hasn't even brought up the subject again. thank god! :)
10/17/2011 ~ Mychael Elaine was born sleeping. We miss and will always love you!
9/16/2012 ~ Michael Leon was born, God is so good! Severe pre-e again, induced at 34 weeks, c-section due to baby's heart decelerating with each contraction. 1 week in NICU. I'm done! :)
mychaelelaine

Previous

Return to Pregnant Again?