Introduction and worried

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.

Re: Introduction and worried

Postby caryn » Wed Apr 11, 2012 09:06 am

Just checking on you...?
Science! The articles you don't want to miss:
The Preeclampsia Puzzle (New Yorker) and Silent Struggle: A New Theory of Pregnancy (New York Times)
Looking for recent articles and studies? Lectures from researchers?
A chance to participate in research? For us on Facebook or Twitter?

Caryn, @carynjrogers, who is not a doctor and who talks about science stuff *way* too much
DS Oscar born by emergent C-section at 34 weeks for fetal indicators, due to severe PE
DD Bridget born by C-section after water broke at 39 weeks after a healthy pregnancy
caryn
Forum Moderator

Re: Introduction and worried

Postby Dee80 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 08:45 pm

Hi caryn! I'm doing good. My doctor increased my blood pressure meds again this week. Now i taking 1000 mg of aldomet twice a day. He is really concerned about my Diastolic number which has been between 95 to 110. I started my nonstress tests this week. The first one on Tuesday came back good and I have the second one tomorrow along which an ultrasound to check on baby. My doctor also told me that his goal right now is to at least get me to 36 weeks now. I'm currently 32.5 weeks.
Dee80

Previous

Return to Pregnant Again?