Post Reply FAQ Members Login

Brochures

This forum is the place to brainstorm creative approaches to fundraising and raising awareness. For more information, visit http://www.preeclampsia.org/make-a-diff ... undraising or contact Director of Community Relations Laney Poye at volunteers@preeclampsia.org.

Brochures

Postby atvlady » Mon Sep 07, 2009 09:52 pm

by atvlady (1000 Posts), Mon Sep 07, 2009 09:52 pm

Hello everyone! I put out some pre-e brochures 2 weeks ago at my drs office. I went last week for a check up and all of the brochures were gone and the receptionist asked me if I had more that there was women wanted some! OMG I felt SO incredibly good! I hope that one woman will ask more questions to her dr if she is having any pregnancy symptoms. Anyhow, it feels incredibly great. I would urge ALL of you to do the same and connect with others in the community!
atvlady

Re : Brochures

Postby eleni » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:02 am

by eleni (469 Posts), Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:02 am

Fantastic work, Delissa! If your dr's office has internet access, you could always point them to our Marketplace section and encourage them to order as many as they need as often as they need. The only cost is a small shipping & handling fee which they can pay by credit card.

This is great news! And a relatively easy way that anybody can make a difference.
eleni
Site Admin

Return to Raising Awareness and Fundraising--Idea Exchange