First chink in the armor... maybe

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.

Re: First chink in the armor... maybe

Postby danielsmom » Thu May 24, 2012 06:08 pm

Daniel is just precious, in my professional unbiased opinion. Every night when we tuck him in to bed, he wants a story. And all week, he's asked to hear about baby sister and how to be a big brother, and grins ear to ear hearing about it.

Just got back from the doctor and we get to stay pregnant! As far as fluid, my biggest pocket measures 5.9 all by itself. There's smaller ones on each side and a few tiny ones here and there. Doctor is pretty optimistic that we'll make our scheduled delivery on 6/5! I go back next Friday and then Princess will be here the following Tuesday at 38w3d.

It's weird...this whole time I've associated that finish line with WHEN I'll get preeclampsia or at least have fetal indicators to need delivery. But it's just now occurred to me that there is a natural end to this thing, and we're...THERE! :lol:
Miscarriage Feb 05 & Dec 07
Daniel born Feb 09 at 27w5d, 1 lb 1 oz/12 inches (severe IUGR) due to Severe Pre-E & HELLP. Now tall for age and no complications.
Diagnosed with MTHFR
Cornual Ectopic miscarriage Mar 11
Natalie born 6-5-12 at full term, 7 lb 11 oz & 21.5 inches, progesterone 2-8 weeks (for suspected luteal phase defect), lovenox 6-29 weeks, lda 0-36 weeks, folic.
danielsmom

Re: First chink in the armor... maybe

Postby MomTimesThree » Thu May 24, 2012 07:07 pm

Awww, what a sweetie pie! He's going to be an awesome big bro- no instructions required. That shower sounds like a blast! :)

A natural finish line... that's too cool and so deserved!
2008-Our Baby Girl, PTL born too early at 30w6d, Fought so hard... Forever Loved & Missed
2010- Lil' Bro, Pre-E at 29 weeks... Induced at 36w6d, Born 37w
2012- Lil' Sis, Super-imposed pre-e at 25 weeks, PTL & GD at 35 weeks, Evicted 36w
MomTimesThree
Forum Moderator

Previous

Return to Pregnant Again?