Is this it.... ?

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.

Is this it.... ?

Postby Jax2011 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:52 pm

Had dr apt on Friday and had great Bp (120/72) but a 2+ protein and dr ran full labs. I was sent home to do another 24 hour protein and starting yesterday I have had a yucky headache. Friday night and last night I could not get my indigestion under control, even with persciption meds and tums. Then today started swelling and the uncomfortableness that no matter what position I try to get in I'm uncomfortable. My resting bps today have been in the 130s/80s highest being 138/84. Nervous this might be the start of pree. So now I'm in panic mode to try to get everything together before Tuesday when my urine labs should be back. If I have to be put in the hospital then I want everything to be in order. Thanks for letting me vent. :)
Momma to DS born 30+3 at 2lbs 10oz to pre-e.
Baby #2 due in July 2012.... crossing our fingers for a pre-e free pregnacny!
Jax2011

Re: Is this it.... ?

Postby mychaelelaine » Mon Jun 11, 2012 09:51 am

I hope not. You're pretty far along though. I'm praying to just get to 32 weeks! Sending you prayers that you go full term. I know everyone wants to go full term just for the baby's health and safety but try not to panic too much possibly to cause your bp to go up. I'm sure baby will be fine!
10/17/2011 ~ Mychael Elaine was born sleeping. We miss and will always love you!
9/16/2012 ~ Michael Leon was born, God is so good! Severe pre-e again, induced at 34 weeks, c-section due to baby's heart decelerating with each contraction. 1 week in NICU. I'm done! :)
mychaelelaine

Return to Pregnant Again?