I'm 35 + 5 today.
I went to my OB appointment yesterday and my BP was 167/110 and high protein so she sent me to the hospital to get assessed. I was here 2 weeks ago for 3 days to be monitored and I was sent home with labetalol and put on modified bed rest. Since then my BP meds were increased since my BP was getting higher.
I've now been told that I will not be going home without a baby within the next week. My blood work is good and baby is good and I'm in the middle of a 24 hour urine test and waiting for more labs to get done, and an ultrasound. My BP in the hospital has benn 130-145/80s so not too bad. If my tests come back worse then I'm induced right away or else induction could happen in a few days (and I'm nervous!).
The waiting game never seems to end...