Experts, I need your help.

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
Petunia

Experts, I need your help.

Postby Petunia » Tue Jun 26, 2012 04:34 pm

I have a prenatal yoga teacher who keeps shoving diet down my throat, when I got pre-e the first time she sent me tons of articles... I've told her before that it's not a factor, even told her my doctor specifically told me that... but now she's posting links to 5 YEAR OLD articles showing how diet can "prevent pre-e" on her facebook page. It drives me crazy- she has no idea how frustrating those articles are to those of us who are actually in this position. Please send me a good link to a RECENT article that will shut her up? I need to say it nicely, but she's driving me bonkers. Not to mention the guilt that I got when I thought my diet could have saved my son... I don't want her making anyone else feel that way. Any good articles you have would be greatly appreciated!!!
Married the love of my life 7/11/2009
Our first child, Peyton Mark, was born sleeping at 33 weeks on Oct. 25th 2011. Developed pre-e at 32 weeks.
Pregnant again with what I pray is our rainbow baby, due Oct. 14th 2012. Will induce labor no later than 38 weeks if we make it that far!

Return to “Pregnant Again?”