Almost 26 weeks...update

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
lei.in.the.sky

Re: Almost 26 weeks...update

Postby lei.in.the.sky » Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:56 am

Hope you reach that milestone. keep growing Julia
xoxo

kbielec

Almost 26 weeks...update

Postby kbielec » Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:54 am

Haven't been on in awhile - so I thought I would udpate.

Went in this past Monday to the MFM for ultra sound to see if Baby Julia had done any growing...well, little girl sure did surprise everyone! Grew 4+ ounces in 11 days. She's over a pound now (thank goodness) and was really putting on a show. We watched her suck, swallow, suck her thumb, kick and roll around. Very active. They also had me do 40 minutes monitoring (nst) that day, she did great!

Went back today (I am there now every Monday and Thursday) had my 40 minutes of monitoring (nst) she did great and then had my Ultra sound to measure the fluid and my cord dopplers (they weren't great on Monday - and come to find out they only got one artery mesured Monday). Well, baby girl was playing with her cord on Monday so they had to be a bit more patient today in order to get them. They were able to measure both of the arteries in the cord today - one is "great" and one is "ok" ... but doctor was happy that at least one was great. I asked him if he thinks I can get to 28 weeks...he said, yes, maybe further...FINGERS CROSSED. I am 26 weeks this Saturday - come on 28. Come on Baby Julia...grow grow grow!

I have been resting on my left side a lot and catching up on my movie watching and my sleep. Done some light exercise daily to keep that blood moving...and eating good. Praying for the best!
Mom to Annabelle born at 26 weeks due to HELLP (2008) I found out I had Factor V and MTHFR after delivery.
(12/2011) miscarriage, twin boys 8 weeks, on LDA, Folbate, Lovenox
(02/2012) Pregnant - praying for beautiful take home baby due Nov. 3, 2012, on LDA, Folbate, Lovenox

Return to “Pregnant Again?”