Post Reply FAQ Members Login

Post Partum Testing/Care

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.

Re: Post Partum Testing/Care

Postby MomTimesThree » Tue Aug 28, 2012 07:39 pm

by MomTimesThree (563 Posts), Tue Aug 28, 2012 07:39 pm

Went to my 8 week PP (also had a 6 week with our other OB). 24 came back at 77, so yay! I'm still going to get referred to a nephrologist. Not sure what I should ask them... anyone met with one? I'm not sure what to expect.

I will also follow up with my PCP. My pre-pregnancy BP was 110/50s and 60s. Now it's 120s and 30s/70s and 80s, which I guess is my new normal. And I'll follow up with an optomologist- my right eye I think took a bit of a hit... things out of it are fuzzy and it feels "tired" for lack of any better description.

Continuing to feel defeated that things didn't just go back to normal like they did after our 2nd. Feeling old!
2008-Our Baby Girl, PTL born too early at 30w6d, Fought so hard... Forever Loved & Missed
2010- Lil' Bro, Pre-E at 29 weeks... Induced at 36w6d, Born 37w
2012- Lil' Sis, Super-imposed pre-e at 25 weeks, PTL & GD at 35 weeks, Evicted 36w
MomTimesThree
Forum Moderator

Previous

Return to Pregnant Again?