Hello, so I'm new to this board although I have been on this website many, many times. I lost my first son in 08 due to severe preeclampsia/iugr at 33 weeks that went completely undiagnosed until I delivered. I was in triage several times for violent migraines where I would be very sick and my bp was elevated but was never admitted. By the time my headache was controlled, my bp came back down to 140s/90s and I was released. I went on to have another baby, who is now 3, went to full term, didn't have any problems. I am currently 33 weeks again, and this whole pregnancy has felt very similar to the first, since day 1. I told my doctor this and have had to push to get into high risk and get the testing done. Basically, about 26 weeks preggo, I was hospitalized over night to do a 24 hour urine because I came in with a headache and my bp wouldnt go under 150/90's. It did eventually come down. I was released the next day because my protein level was only like 92 or something silly and I had an appointment. The next time I was hospitalized, pretty much same story, was about 3 weeks later, this time my bp was in 160s/110s. Magnesium was discussed but they used a diff medicine to get my bp back down to 140/90 range. I did a repeat urine, not sure exactly what the results were but again by the next day, was released because I had an appointment that following day. I started NST's not long after and came in on Thursday (this past thursday, I come in monday & thursday for those) and my bp was 150/95. I went up and up and they had discussed mag again. I had just turned in a 24 hour urine on Wednesday and the results were 114. They decided to admit me, again (3rd time) and do another urine. Got the results yesterday (319). I know this isnt extremely high, however, I have a history and now am having some visual disturbances. I told the nurse yesterday before I had the results, I felt drunk. i just felt off.. like something was wrong. I started yeseterday evening with a headache (worse then my dull, everyday headache) and was given tylenol. I slept better last night then I have any night I have been here and still woke up with the headache. I am very gassy so although the right upper quadrant pain was there last night, I think that has more to do with gas. I was told the plan was to do a biophysical sono and send me home today because I have a clinic appointment, growth sono, and nt tomorrow. The growth sono from 2 weeks ago (which was prompted by my belly measuring small at an appointment) showed my daughter in the 20th percentile. I asked the house doc last night, if she falls below that this time, would they consider delivering? She said possibly but iugr isnt until 10th percentile. I feel like what are we waiting for? This time I got steriod shots, I'm 33 weeks, have mild preeclampsia, have a history with a loss, baby is in/was in 20th percentile, I'm having more symptoms and they still want to release me. I talked to my doctor on friday who said she was going to talk to the person above her and try to get a plan in case within 2 weeks I was admitted again like I have been so much recently to do an amnio and try to get baby delivered. Well, isnt this a turn in the wrong direction and shouldnt that plan still be in place? I know its the weekend so no one is here but 24 hours in between me going home and coming for a "clinic appointment" doesnt sit well with me. Has anyone ever been in a similar situation? What did they do? I am not stressing over the fact that I am at the same point in this pregnancy, more just that I have known all along something has been wrong and now that they have evidence, they still aren't doing anything. I'm unsure of how pushy I should be and I obviously don't want my baby in NICU but I know thats better for her then in me if pree decides to become severe or she isnt really growing at this point still. What would you do?