Well, I had a seemingly good visit. We have to wait until Tuesday for more labwork and Wednesday for an ultrasound, as there is a Christian holiday weekend going on here. The dr looked at my lab results that had my last dr telling me we will deliver within two weeks a week ago and said there may be a sign preeclampsia can come, but it is not here!!!!! I think I knew that, but hearing that from a dr made me feel like a million bucks
. He prescribed me an antibiotic for a UTI. He also questioned why I didn't have a baseline protein....good question but until I got high bp, I avoided all preeclampsia related sites to do the appropriate research to know, and unfortunately I don't think my last dr knew. So there is a SLIM chance the 273 is close to my baseline or the infection raised it. My uric acid was 4.7, which he says they don't like it to get to 5. Other than that my numbers seemed fine to him. He is starting the steroid injections next week though to make sure her lungs mature in the event anything rapidly progresses. I never thought I could face pre e with hope after our experiences, but I have it! The dr actually said he's HOPING for 35 weeks (9w 1 d away), but said assuming dates with pre e is impossible. Things are definitely not as bad as I initially thought! It feels great to have hope again and enjoy the little things like feeling her kick.