My obstetrician told me yesterday that he believes I am developing preeclampsia and that I will not go to term, although he cannot say how far I will make it. This is based on:
* 30+6- 140/90, no protein in urine, bloods came back with liver function slightly less than ideal.
* 31.6- BP taken twice. 140/80 and 130/90. +1 protein in urine. Sent me for more bloods and a mid-stream urine test which I am still waiting for results from.
I have another appt at 32+4 as he has put me on weekly checkups. He has also said I need to stop working.
I'm just really confused as far as what to expect... Is it realistic to hope that I can make to at least 38 weeks? Most stories I've heard are within 2-5 weeks of people realizing there's a problem.
I know no one can give me exact answers, but I'm wondering if/when should I expect bed rest or being admitted to hospital or being induced etc?
Anyone been in a similar situation? Cheers!