This is my third go round with pre-e . I had my first at 32 weeks due to severe pre-e. I had my second due to pre-e at 30 weeks....protein in urine was over 8000....my bp wasn't high when I delivered but was at the drs office. I also had a bad headache that wouldn't go away.
I'm 30 weeks and sitting in the hospital. The drs office sent me here Friday because of +3 protein kn dipstick and my bp was elevated. While here my bp has been normal but I found out last night my 24 hr urine came back at 7202. Ive got a headache that wont go away and very brisk reflexes. Waiting to see what the Dr says this morning but he told me yesterday even if my reading was.high he doubts he will deliver. Just a little freaked out because I feel like a ticking time bomb. Ive been here 2 times already and I know how bad I get. I have three kids at home(2 of my own and a step son) and sitting in the hospital on bedrest just isn't an option. We have no family to help us and our last son is disabled due to a misdiagnosed birth defect. Not to mention my Dr is over an hr from our house.......getting nervous about what they're gonna do.....I dont want another early delivery but I also don't want to be home alone w three kids and get so sick I wont make it......anyway any insight would be appreciated!!!!!