Post Reply FAQ Members Login

New Member Introduction

This section is for discussions with other women who have probably been through the same signs/symptoms that you may be experiencing. Please note, we cannot offer medical advice and encourage members to discuss their concerns with their doctors. New members, come on in and introduce yourself!

New Member Introduction

Postby OurAngelNoah510 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:33 am

Hello all,

We lost our son Noah at birth, at 38 weeks. He was born and died May 10, 2013.

Noah is our fourth baby. I have a history of pre eclampsia and had all of the warning signs. With Noah I had severe pre eclampsia and left undiagnosed and therefor untreated, I had a full placental abruption.

I almost died as well, but thankfully another Angel was there that day. The doctor who saved my life.

We are determined to make a difference from our tragedy. Our situation was avoidable and we would like to prevent this from happening to other people. Specifically educating Providers.

I'm not exactly sure how to do all of that yet, but in time I'm sure I will find the right avenues for awareness.
OurAngelNoah510

Re: New Member Introduction

Postby MomTimesThree » Sat Jul 27, 2013 08:41 pm

Welcome. I'm so sorry for the loss of your sweet Noah- and that your providers at the time didn't intervene sooner. After our daughter was born and passed in 2008 I felt just as strongly as you that I was going to be sure I would do what I could to ensure it didn't happen to other families, I also had a provider that missed many signs. It's been a difficult yet healing journey as I feel sure in our area many things have changed since she was born. I hope in time you find the right avenues in your area as well.

My thoughts are with you and your family,
Lauren
2008-Our Baby Girl, PTL born too early at 30w6d, Fought so hard... Forever Loved & Missed
2010- Lil' Bro, Pre-E at 29 weeks... Induced at 36w6d, Born 37w
2012- Lil' Sis, Super-imposed pre-e at 25 weeks, PTL & GD at 35 weeks, Evicted 36w
MomTimesThree
Forum Moderator

Return to Ask the Experienced