Post Reply FAQ Members Login

A year after loosing my Angel

A place for those bereaved to receive and offer support

A year after loosing my Angel

Postby Nanay11 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:37 pm

by Nanay11 (7 Posts), Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:37 pm

My Dearest Angel,

It has been just over a year since you were called home to be in heaven. I know in my heart you are our very special Angel, always looking after us and keeping us safe until its time for us to come home. There is not a day that goes by that I don't think of you. I miss you each and everyday but I know you are with us always. Your big brother talks about you all the time and looks at your foot print tattoed on my shoulder. he always says his lil brother is an angel with wings and halo. He doesn't fully understand it yet but I will make sure to keep your memory alive and know that you do exist. He knows you are with your Nana in heaven. The day you left I saw you go with her so I know your in good hands. I miss you both so much and I believe you were called home to keep her company. Loosing you both last year was the hardest thing I've ever had to go through but as the year went by I finally found peace. I know you will be very happy to know that mommy is no longer sad all the time. I am now finally able to live life again. I am finally able to focus on your brother. I know it's what you would have wanted. I will always feel that emptiness of not having you here in my arms but I will forever hold you in my heart. You are our Angel forever. Our son. Thank you for helping me find peace, for helping me understand that there is a good reason you are not here with us and to have faith that there is a greater plan for us as a family. Loosing you thought me to trust in God again and to stop questioning his plan. Thank you for visiting me in my dreams and letting me know that you are okay, that you are happy, that you are always with us. Thank you for being our son. I love you and miss you always. You will forever be in our heart.

Until we're together again,
Love Mommy
Kai - born 11/24/2008 a healthy 3 1/2 yr old was born two days prior to due date due to Pre em
Angel - 08/12/2012 born 22 1/2 weeks due to sever Pre e and HELLP. Forever remembered an loved.
Nanay11

Re: A year after loosing my Angel

Postby MomTimesThree » Fri Aug 23, 2013 01:45 am

by MomTimesThree (559 Posts), Fri Aug 23, 2013 01:45 am

Words filled with so much love.

Keeping you in my thoughts,
Lauren
2008-Our Baby Girl, PTL born too early at 30w6d, Fought so hard... Forever Loved & Missed
2010- Lil' Bro, Pre-E at 29 weeks... Induced at 36w6d, Born 37w
2012- Lil' Sis, Super-imposed pre-e at 25 weeks, PTL & GD at 35 weeks, Evicted 36w
MomTimesThree
Forum Moderator

Re: A year after loosing my Angel

Postby Rubbie78 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:25 am

by Rubbie78 (20 Posts), Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:25 am

Just seeing this but thinking of your Angel. Today is our son first angel day.
Rubbie78

Return to Grief and Loss