your feelings/pg symptoms in pre-e/hellp pregnancies

This section is for discussions with other women who have probably been through the same signs/symptoms that you may be experiencing. Please note, we cannot offer medical advice and encourage members to discuss their concerns with their doctors. New members, come on in and introduce yourself!

your feelings/pg symptoms in pre-e/hellp pregnancies

Postby jean » Sun Sep 29, 2013 02:51 pm

In all of my pregnancies, I've had little to no symptoms whatsoever. In my first pregnancy, I felt NO symptoms. No nausea, didn't look pregnant, didn't feel any different than normal.
Later on (with my successful pg) I felt nauseaus 1x.........
I also was having heart palpaltations and felt a little short of breath. Didn't know if that was a pre-e/hellp thing or a reg pg thing.
Did anyone on here have any normal pg symtoms with their pre-e/hellp pregnancies, or were you like me and did not feel pregnant?
Our first son was born and passed in Feb of 2010. Born at 29 weeks due to HELLP and passed due to NEC. We miss him every day. :~(

Our second son was born at 39 weeks gestation in Nov of 2011. No HELLP or pre-e! Took LDA starting at week 12 and went off of it at week 38!

http://findingtherainbowconnection.blogspot.com/
jean

Re: your feelings/pg symptoms in pre-e/hellp pregnancies

Postby whitann06 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:50 am

I felt completely fine, just really tired, until I was diagnosed with preeclampsia at 24 weeks and had a stillbirth that same day. The week before I did have some nausea and some shortness of breath.
For baby Jackson, born an angel 12/11/12
whitann06

Return to Ask the Experienced