Thanks! I'll keep monitoring my blood pressure (133/77 right now, so it's good), and I should have the results of the 24h urinalysis tomorrow.
So, what I would expect is that they would move the c-section to this week if the 24h is high. Is there a particular threshold I should expect the obgyn to react to? I assumed it was 300, but when the previous results were 277, 160, 280, his decision was to stop testing until the dipsticks were over trace. If it is a little over 300, should I feel comfortable waiting until next Tuesday to deliver? I don't know how strict the 300 threshold is.