Post Reply FAQ Members Login

2 times with PE

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.

2 times with PE

Postby Yely81 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 04:39 am

by Yely81 (1 Posts), Sun Mar 23, 2014 04:39 am

So at 18 I got pregnant and I was 260 lb. at 36 weeks I started to have PE symptoms at 40weeks and 5days had a heathy baby boy. When I was 26 I was pregnant with my 2 baby and I was 320 lb. at 19 week PE came back at 36 week I was induced and 2 hours after having my baby I had the 1st eclampsia seizure a short time after that I had another one. I was in ICU and on bed rest for some time after that. Now it has been 5 1/2 year I'm 32, 195 lb., had weight-loss surgery (gastric bypass) and I think I might be pregnant again I'm afraid if I am that it will come back. What are the possibilities that it will occur again and how soon should I go see a doctor if I am pregnant? Thank you for your help. :?
Yely81

Re: 2 times with PE

Postby MomTimesThree » Thu Mar 27, 2014 05:51 pm

by MomTimesThree (571 Posts), Thu Mar 27, 2014 05:51 pm

Has your pregnancy been confirmed? If so, I would seek a consult with an MFM (high risk OB) straight away to create a plan for this pregnancy. If not pregnant, I would also seek a pre-conception consult with an MFM to prepare a plan for a future pregnancy.

Keep posted as you're able.
Lauren
2008-Our Baby Girl, PTL born too early at 30w6d, Fought so hard... Forever Loved & Missed
2010- Lil' Bro, Pre-E at 29 weeks... Induced at 36w6d, Born 37w
2012- Lil' Sis, Super-imposed pre-e at 25 weeks, PTL & GD at 35 weeks, Evicted 36w
MomTimesThree
Forum Moderator

Re: 2 times with PE

Postby Branzila » Sat Feb 07, 2015 07:44 am

by Branzila (1 Posts), Sat Feb 07, 2015 07:44 am

I am hoping it stays away. My anxiety is killing me though... I know we are planning on doing the First Trimester Screening which involves lots of tests and ultrasound screens on the placenta to check for preeclampsia markers. Has anyone ever done these tests and found out anything regarding pre-e? I am just hoping and praying every single day that this experience is different. Its been a long road to get here and I hope to frequent this board when I need some reassurance or support.
We are the pioneers in providing spanish and coloradomesa.edu exams with 100% exam artinstitutesmiami Download our latest Florida Memorial University and examsheets ccna or pass real exam of selftestengine ccna.
Branzila

Return to Pregnant Again?