Post Reply FAQ Members Login

how to construct pre -eclampsia unit

This section is for discussions with other women who have probably been through the same signs/symptoms that you may be experiencing. Please note, we cannot offer medical advice and encourage members to discuss their concerns with their doctors. New members, come on in and introduce yourself!

how to construct pre -eclampsia unit

Postby alaaalgedily » Tue Apr 01, 2014 06:07 pm

by alaaalgedily (1 Posts), Tue Apr 01, 2014 06:07 pm

i have an assignment project about construct pre-eclampsia unit and i didnot find information about this topic <please if some one can help me in this topic about number of beds in wards<about ventilation<about health care provider <number of shifts
alaaalgedily

Re: how to construct pre -eclampsia unit

Postby eleni » Thu Apr 10, 2014 04:13 pm

by eleni (469 Posts), Thu Apr 10, 2014 04:13 pm

It's highly unlikely the women and posters on this Community Forum would have that information, but if you email me at info @ preeclampsia.org along with your country and specific location, I will try to find experts in global health with whom you could connect. No promises as this request is a little out of our area of expertise, but we know people who might be able to help.
Eleni Z. Tsigas
Executive Director
Preeclampsia Foundation

2x PE survivor; 29 week daughter died, 35 week IUGR son made it after 2 weeks of NICU fun; 3rd pregnancy PE-free resulted in strapping 8 pounder son, born at term.
eleni
Site Admin

Return to Ask the Experienced