Post Reply FAQ Members Login

It can't be happenng

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.

It can't be happenng

Postby anny4 » Fri May 02, 2014 08:33 am

by anny4 (26 Posts), Fri May 02, 2014 08:33 am

Hi ladies, I'm extremely worried. I'm 19 weeks and have had a symptom of flashing light. This episode happened when I was really stresses and hadn't slept all night.i haven't had it since. My blood pressure ,blood work and urine have been all good. I weighed myself on Monday 57',7kg and now Friday it's about 58',3 kg. is this the start
anny4

Re: It can't be happenng

Postby MomTimesThree » Sat May 03, 2014 06:53 pm

by MomTimesThree (559 Posts), Sat May 03, 2014 06:53 pm

Hi There,

I'm sorry you've been facing some worrying bumps during this pregnancy. It's really reassuring that all your other symptoms are absent- blood pressure is good all your labs are stable. Flashing lights are one of those challenging symptoms that happen for so many normal reasons. That being said, totally not doc me, says I would still report it to your doctor at your appointment and continue to keep all the other symptoms monitored.

Pregnancy after pre-e can be really stressful. Be sure to set up a good support network and discuss your concerns with your doctor so that you can create a monitoring plan that helps you feel as safe and watched over as possible.

Keep posted as you're able.
Lauren
2008-Our Baby Girl, PTL born too early at 30w6d, Fought so hard... Forever Loved & Missed
2010- Lil' Bro, Pre-E at 29 weeks... Induced at 36w6d, Born 37w
2012- Lil' Sis, Super-imposed pre-e at 25 weeks, PTL & GD at 35 weeks, Evicted 36w
MomTimesThree
Forum Moderator

Return to Pregnant Again?