Post Reply FAQ Members Login

OHIO PROMISE WALK - interested parties read!

OHIO PROMISE WALK - interested parties read!

Postby blznbec » Tue Mar 02, 2010 01:21 pm

There has been some interest in forming a walk in the Canton/Akron, Ohio area. I have sent a couple of you emails through the forum, but not sure if you have received them as I have not heard back from any of you. Please contact me directly at becky.sloan at preeclampsia.org so that I can bring together all the interested parties and provide details for planning a walk.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Becky
blznbec

Re : OHIO PROMISE WALK - interested parties read!

Postby jeepmomma » Tue Sep 07, 2010 06:59 pm

Has anyone put anything together? I know this post is old, but I am new, in the Akron area, and interested in the walk!
jeepmomma

Re : OHIO PROMISE WALK - interested parties read!

Postby blznbec » Wed Sep 08, 2010 00:05 am

Hi Terry,

Unfortunately a walk did not come together in OHIO, but I would be happy to help you coordinate a walk in your area. Please contact me at becky.sloan@preeclampsia.org and I will get you started.

Becky
blznbec

Re: OHIO PROMISE WALK - interested parties read!

Postby brandib » Thu Nov 10, 2011 04:27 pm

Is it too late to start a walk here in Ohio?? For 2012??? I was very intersted along with another lady here who had hellp and pe and we've contacted the Cleveland Zoo and they said they have room in May to host our walk !! It looks to be alot of work but I'd love to give it my best along with anybody else in our area that wants to help!!
brandib

Re: OHIO PROMISE WALK - interested parties read!

Postby brandib » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:49 am

Amazed. We have 89 registrants as of today. We have raised almost 3,700.00 so far. I am just amazed. It seemed so scary and so impossible when I first started asking questions, but now, its really happening. Thank you to everyone involved in the Foundation. You gave us all a place to come to for help, guidance, support, knowledge, friendship, a place where people understand :)))) If anyone reads this and thinks you couldn't start a Promsie Walk, I assure you, you can!
brandib

Return to Ohio