Brrrr, it's cold...Finally:)

Brrrr, it's cold...Finally:)

Postby mamc2003 » Tue Oct 25, 2005 08:41 pm

Hey y'all,

I have been waiting and waiting for it to finally cool off around here, and boy did we get it. I say that since we only have two seasons-hot and cold- I can't complain about both, so I only complain about it being hot.[;)] Well, we have actually been having some cooler temps around here and I just love it. Since I'm going to Ohio this weekend, we went shopping Saturday and I got to buy some new jeans. I even got to wear them this week since it's cold. Usually, we're still wearing shorts til sometime close to Christmas. It's supposed to get back into the '70s by tomorrow and I'm sure it won't stay cold for long, but for the time being, I'm loving it.

Just thought I'd share[8D]
mamc2003

Re : Brrrr, it's cold...Finally:)

Postby jenandtheboys » Tue Oct 25, 2005 09:27 pm

Hey, same story here! (in coastal SC) I broke out my leather jacket this morning....that was a nice change. Supposed to be in the 40s tonight!! But, back around 70 tomorrow [:(]..oh well, couldn't expect it to last forever.

Sorry that you people in cold climates have to listen to this, lol. [:)]

jenandtheboys

Postby missgamecock » Wed Oct 26, 2005 06:33 am

Yeah I am definitely not looking forward to the cold.Ugggh, we are forecasted to get SNOW. I HATE snow. Yeah you guys are probably wondering why if I hate snow so much that I live in NY. I have to say it's for love of my dh. But I am looking forward to the day when I move down south again.
missgamecock

Postby cara » Wed Oct 26, 2005 09:13 am

This morning it was downright cold!! Mike usually goes out and heat my car up for me but since he's been gone, I had to do it :(

When I was pg, he'd wake me up at the last possible minute to get dressed and I'd have hot chocolate, cinnamon toast and my car all warm for me. Ahh those were the days!

But I digress...I think it's supposed to be back up to 80 by the weekend. I don't mind that at all!
cara

Postby lorelei » Wed Oct 26, 2005 09:36 am

It was sooo nice yesterday. I LOVE the cold weather!! It was around 55 for the high, but the wind blew so it felt much colder....I would love to live somewhere where it did snow more! I think all we got last year was ONE ice storm....and it hit on a weekend so we didn't get a darned thing for it! LOL!
lorelei

Postby cara » Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:57 am

New Orleans had its first white Christmas in like 100 years last Christmas. Talk about fun!! We threw snowballs and it covered everything! Of course it was only a couple of inches but it was fun, nonetheless!! I didn't mind the cold then.

I'm just more of a warmer weather person, I guess.
cara

Postby missgamecock » Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:16 am

Alright, I'll be sending you guys all of my lake effect snow this winter. You can have it. 4 months of walking in snow up to my head. Slush messing up my kitchen floor and carpets. ICK ICK ICK. Hate wearing coats too. I loved being pregnant in the summer, big old flip flops, shorts, and a tshirt. lol.
missgamecock

Return to Louisiana