We've taken the plunge!

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
akemt

We've taken the plunge!

Postby akemt » Thu Nov 20, 2003 04:00 pm

So, after deciding we'd start trying for our second child after we hit the 15 months apart mark and postponing it over and over again, we've finally actually started trying! lol We are now at the 18 months apart stage.

I'm not telling my mother yet since she is of the "too early" opinion. She will respond well when I do get pregnant, I just would rather not have to go through all the stuff now. My pregnancy and outcome wasn't half as bad as many of yours, but I still have this uneasiness...kinda scared, but excited to start trying again anyway. I would rather get my pregnancy after the PIH over with and be able to plan life a little better. We originally planned on 3-5, so we'll see what happens this time through.

Just wanted to share my news with others who have an understanding of what it means to me. I told my sister-in-law and she didn't get it, if you know what I mean. ANYWAY! If I get any good news, I'll let you all know!

Catherine (22)
DH Britton (27)
Emma Margaret (03/02/03) 37 weeks from PIH & oligo

Return to “Pregnant Again?”