Weight Loss Buddies Fall 2010 Week 4

This forum includes topics that don't fit neatly in other areas. Also home to our Weight Loss Buddies support group.

Weight Loss Buddies Fall 2010 Week 4

Postby tree » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:38 am

Welcome to Week Four of Weight Loss Buddies!

Starting Weight: 158
Last week: 160
This week: 159 (-1 week, +1, total)
Goal 135-140

I guess I lose weight when I run less... We are tapering for the half marathon on Sunday, and I am enjoying slacking off a little too much! My scale thinks I lost 5% body fat in the last couple of weeks after not budging for months. I think it is broken, but I will take the results anyway.

It is also rainy at work, sleeting and snowing at home, and just cold enough to be miserable. I have a really hard time staying motivated to work out in this weather. Do you have plans to maintain your fitness regime through the fall/winter? I will be skiing once we have snow. The next month is a tough transition in Colorado. Maybe yoga or pilates and an aerobics class instead of running/biking outside??

Also, please post your favorite salad ideas this week. I think we have beets from the farm this week, so we will have mixed greens with sliced roasted beets, goat cheese, pecans, and a simple vinaigrette.
tree
Forum Moderator

Return to Misc