This can help please read

Are you worried about your partners pregnancy? Has your partner already had preeclampsia? Do you have advice for other dads who could be going through similar experiences as yourself? Post here!

This can help please read

Postby lucy » Sun Dec 19, 2004 02:06 pm

I am so happy to share this site, I just found it its called sidelines and they provide personal support for women and their partners in high risk pregnancies, its free of course and they give you one on one support with a volunteer whom they try to match you with on your condtion like others who have experienced the same thing, you can choose phone or email support and they are also always looking for volunteers if anyone would be interested in doing that also. Heres the link http://www.sidelines.org/what_is.htm, I am allowed to post that arent I?? If not you can email me and I will send you the addresse. I just thought it would good for all of us to get some support to help us through!

Proud mommy to Sebastian Orpheus stillborn at 26 wks due to pre-eclampsia we will always love and never forget you beautiful baby boy!
lucy

Re : This can help please read

Postby annegarrett » Mon Dec 20, 2004 01:23 pm

We are happy to include Sidelines. We have their link listed in our links. Thanks for reminding women of this valuable resource for bedrest.

Anne Garrett
Executive Director
Preeclampsia Foundation
annegarrett

Re : This can help please read

Postby lucy » Mon Dec 20, 2004 10:14 pm

Ya a couple of the other women pointed it out I felt pretty goofy because not long after posting that I found the link on your main pg [:I]. Lol leave it to me to post the obvious sorry guys but hopely it will help someone like me who mostly just uses the forums!

Proud mommy to Sebastian Orpheus stillborn at 26 wks due to pre-eclampsia we will always love and never forget you beautiful baby boy!
lucy

Return to Dads