place for links to baby pages

If you have a technical question about how to use the Forum or a website suggestion, please post it here! Our Forum's policy lives here, too.

place for links to baby pages

Postby laura » Thu May 01, 2003 04:40 pm

I wonder if we should have a heading that lets us link to our baby pics and web sites (I mean separate from a picture page that you guys have to upload pics)- I've been inspired by these other web sites[:)]

Places like Babiesonline.com gives free web pages for pics. That way, we can do our new mama admiration without getting in the way of the medical stuff...

(Kim, Ainsley looks like the Gerber baby! ahh- I love looking at everyone's babies!)

Laura-28
DH Jack-30
Allie 5-13-98 (35 weeks-pre-e)
Baby Camille 4-17-03 (36 weeks- htn and oligo)
laura

Re : place for links to baby pages

Postby kim » Thu May 01, 2003 09:30 pm

Thanks Laura, - can you tell I'm a little crazy with the baby clothes!?! Ainsley is getting quite round-Hard to believe she was a preemie!!
If there are people who don't want to mess with it, I'd be happy to include a P/E page on my website, like the Hyperemesis section on there.

Kim
Ainsley Kathryn 11/26/02-36 Weeks Preeclampsia
http://home.austin.rr.com/schwintz
kim

Re : place for links to baby pages

Postby annegarrett » Thu May 01, 2003 09:35 pm

That's a great idea. We were actually hoping to get our site to have this kind of "circular flow" so we would have the forum registrants--and then if you clicked on someone's page it would say if they were 1) registered; 2) had their story up (which could be hyperlinked to it and 3) had a family page--which would be an outside of the website page or in (?) with a guest book for friends and family to sign, and pictures, notes, updates, etc... 4) if there was an In Memoriam note and 5) a link to any "family fund" that a family sets up to earmark donations from their families and friends to one of our three missions or just "general" which would be research, public awareness, support or general fund. If anyone has experience with websites and wants to volunteer to help Angela with this--I bet she would appreciate the support.

Thanks for reminding me!

Anne
annegarrett

Return to Ask an Administrator