Keep Our Website Running--Keep Our Work Going

This section is for discussions with other women who have probably been through the same signs/symptoms that you may be experiencing. Please note, we cannot offer medical advice and encourage members to discuss their concerns with their doctors. New members, come on in and introduce yourself!

Keep Our Website Running--Keep Our Work Going

Postby annegarrett » Thu Dec 18, 2003 01:45 pm

Every month we get over 30,000 visitors to this website. If everyone who logged on our website gave just $1 a year--we would raise over $360,000. Yet we average about $2400 a year in online donations. We want to keep doing what we are doing and we need your help. You do not need to give a lot--but just give something. How much is a life worth? Please--remember us this giving season and know we cannot keep doing this work without your support. We are YOUR charity. We are here to cure this disease.
Click on the following secure link to give online. All donations are tax-deductible!

https://fp7.adhost.com/preeclampsia/donate.cfm

Help us continue to be there for the people who need us.

Take care,

Anne Garrett
Executive Director
Preeclampsia Foundation
annegarrett

Re : Keep Our Website Running--Keep Our Work Going

Postby twolfgram » Fri Dec 19, 2003 07:57 am

Thanks for the reminder Anne - Have a wonderful Holiday Season!

Therese Mom to
Jonathan - 28 weeks born 10/4/95
Angel in Heaven - Erik 12/20/02
twolfgram

Postby tahoe4 » Fri Dec 19, 2003 10:56 am

At the place where I work, we have a jeans day one Friday out of each month. On that day, employees can donate $3 towards the charity for that day and they can wear jeans. I have recently gotten the preeclampsia foundation approved for a jeans day next April. The only problem is that I may not be at work during that time, because I'm prego again and am expecting to be on bedrest then. So they said they may shoot for a November jeans day.
Anywho, they usually bring in about $800 or so. So I was excited about that!
tahoe4

Postby annegarrett » Fri Dec 19, 2003 12:43 am

Thanks!! That is great news. We can put you on the 50/50 campaign for that if you want. The goal is for each person to shoot for $2500 but every bit really really helps! $800 pays our rent for a month. That would be awesome!

Take care,

Anne Garrett
Executive Director
Preeclampsia Foundation
annegarrett

Return to Ask the Experienced