Californa Chapter

Re : Californa Chapter

Postby season » Wed Aug 13, 2003 10:08 am

I live in CA too (Bay Area). Would love to have the local support of others who've been through pre-e. Sorry for not replying sooner, I never scroleld down this far on the forum list. My guess is that not many have seen your message. Maybe if a chapter begins to form, members can be e-mailed an invite?

SueAnn
dh Kwame
ds Ezekiel 1/2/02 (34wks due to pre-e)
season
Forum Moderator

Postby natan » Wed Aug 13, 2003 02:12 pm

Hello Sue Ann
Welcome and thank you for replying to Ca Chapter. We are waiting for a list of members who live in the area to contact. As soon as we get that list then we can get the ball rolling. In the mean time we can think of some ways of letting people know (who live in the area) that we exist and that maybe we should meet some day some where. I was just looking for ways to advertise our name in Bay Area Magazine but can't seem to find their web address. Can't wait to get started. I would love some input on how to make this chapter more appealing. Hope to meet you soon.
Deborah
natan

Postby natan » Fri Sep 05, 2003 06:49 pm

Come on Northern Californians, summer is almost over so nobody can get away now. Just kidding!
I was thinking now would probably be a good time to get together with Northern California (Santa Clara County-San Francisco area) if any of you want to get together for a schmooze that would be GREAT!!

Come on lets make plans[8D]
Email me or reply djeibo@yahoo.com

See you later
Deborah
natan

Postby carinh » Sun Oct 12, 2003 10:32 pm

Hi,

I would love to get in touch with anyone to chat, I'm in Northern California. I had my son at 32wks by emergency C-section due to severe pre-e and HELLP synd. My husband and I want to have #2 but are still pretty shook up over everything, just two yrs. ago - 9/13/01. I would love to see these Chapters jump off the ground. Maybe an article or small blurb in Bay Area Parents magazine, the one that is free on news stands may help educate. I'll have to look for a copy and see if I can find the contact info. Would love to hear from any one in the area.

Carin
carinh

Postby natan » Mon Oct 13, 2003 06:52 pm

Hi Carin
I too live in Northern Ca. I will look into Bay Area Parenting but I think there is a fee to put the add in. So we have to see if people in Northern Ca would mind helping out. I should be getting a list of Californians soon. Lets talk and try and hook up my email address is djleibo@yahoo.com. I live in the Santa Clara County. Look forward to meeting with you soon.

Deborah. 34 (35 in Nov)
Allen 34
Natan 2 (preE child)
natan

Postby issybeck » Mon Nov 03, 2003 01:15 pm

I just found this board. My name is Larissa. I live in the Washington, DC area but will be moving to Mountain View, CA sometime this winter. I had my son in May at week 32 due to preeclampsia and pneumonia causing low amontic fluid. I would live to be part of the organization. Here is my e-mail address: issybeck@aol.com
I would love to be updated about events and the organization while I am still on the east coast. I look forward to being able to participate in the organization once I move.
Larissa
issybeck

Postby natan » Thu Nov 06, 2003 01:16 pm

Hi Larissa
Welcome to Ca chapter. We look forward to meeting with you when you move to Ca. Keep me posted if you need help finding anything in the Bay Area [8D]. Here is my e-mail djleibo@yahoo.com.

Best Wishes.
Deborah
natan

Previous

Return to California