Frequently asked questions

If you have a technical question about how to use the Forum or a website suggestion, please post it here! Our Forum's policy lives here, too.

Frequently asked questions

Postby laura » Tue Mar 18, 2003 10:06 am

Being on the board as much as I am- no life, I know![:o)]
I've noticed that the Ask the Experts section is getting alot of repeat questions- we're all worried about the same things! Maybe you guys should set up a Frequently Asked Questions section, and ask people to look at it first, and then ask a question if they still have them.

That way, the expert forum can be a mega-dose of experticity, and the people posting don't get their feelers hurt when no one answers. Ya think?

Laura-28
DH-30
Allie 5-13-98 (35 weeks-pre-e)
EDD 5-12-03
laura

Re : Frequently asked questions

Postby angela demoore » Tue Mar 18, 2003 11:54 am

Hi!
Yes, it's something that we have noticed ourselves and are planning on working on in the near future! (Time is not permitting currently!) [:I]

There is a FAQ page on the website, outside of the forum, where we will post such questions and responses from Experts - hopefully then only leaving the Ask The Experts page for those questions which are not so 'frequently asked'.

Appreciate you being on the ball so much! [;)]

If anyone spots things like this that can be improved - we'd love to hear from you - this is your website afterall!

Angela

Admin Director/Webmaster
Preeclampsia Foundation
Tel: 425 885 3498
angela demoore

Return to Ask an Administrator