Post Reply FAQ Members Login

Washington State Chapter

Washington State Chapter

Postby annegarrett » Tue Jan 28, 2003 12:50 am

We might as well kick this off right. The Washington State Chapter is actually fairly small--but send me your names and we will set up a meeting and get together!

Anne[:D]

Anne
annegarrett

Re : Washington State Chapter

Postby annegarrett » Thu Jun 12, 2003 11:40 am

All members of the Washington State chapter are invited to our moving party--July 1, 2003 in the afternoon. We are spending the a.m. loading the U-Haul at my house and the afternoon settling things in at the office. If you or a DH have a strong back or just want to meet everyone--come on over to 12727 Northup Way, #16 and help us out. If you can't get there due to work--come by in the early evening for a office warming/celebration. Please bring a snack, drink or desert. We will provide the pizza. Babies are welcome!

Anne
annegarrett

Re : Washington State Chapter

Postby annegarrett » Thu Jun 12, 2003 11:40 am

All members of the Washington State chapter are invited to our moving party--July 1, 2003 in the afternoon. We are spending the a.m. loading the U-Haul at my house and the afternoon settling things in at the office. If you or a DH have a strong back or just want to meet everyone--come on over to 12727 Northup Way, #16, Bellevue, Washington 98005 and help us out. If you can't get there due to work--come by in the early evening for a office warming/celebration. Please bring a snack, drink or desert. We will provide the pizza. Babies are welcome!

Anne
annegarrett

Return to Washington