Post Reply FAQ Members Login

We've taken the plunge!

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.

Re : We've taken the plunge!

Postby akemt » Fri Dec 05, 2003 04:16 pm

by akemt (4961 Posts), Fri Dec 05, 2003 04:16 pm

Oh, I just got so test crazy when trying for dd that I am trying to avoid it this time [;)] Perhaps the suspense with this long wait is just as bad anyway! I just hate the big let downs when they don't come up positive and I've had one other long cycle since having dd and want to make sure that isn't happening again. I guess I should test. Maybe in the morning? lol This has become a very stressful week...I'm thinking/hoping a + will be joyous like last time but would hate to add more stress at the moment! lol Leave it to a man to agree to go to a charity ball & auction and not pay attention that it was anything other than a dance!!! Argh Lol, found that out Wednesday and other than this very moment, I've been spending all my time making a dress since there are none appropriate in town! Whew. Plus, people are coming over for dinner tonight, I have to give a lesson on Sunday, we are helping people move saturday, dh signed us up to clean the church this week, and then the ball Saturday night! Dang, I swear when it rains it poors! lol Sorry to complain and rant! I broke down about it last night...wondering if those were hormones talking? Ugh, I should test, I know! lol

Catherine (22)
DH Britton (27)
Emma Margaret (03/02/03) 37 weeks from PIH & oligo
akemt

Previous

Return to Pregnant Again?