Oh, any moment now?! I was bedresting in the hospital by the time I got to where you are now. The doctors were all telling me that the girls do better coming out early, so you've got that on your side. :)
When I was about where you are now, the doctors were saying that it could go either way, so they decided to do an amnio to see if her lungs were mature, and if so, out she would come (I had the steroid shots a few weeks before that), and if they weren't, they'd let me bedrest more.
I was I think 3 days from week 34 when I had the amnio and her lungs were not mature. The doctors decided to wait until week 35 and then they were going to consider another amnio, or if I got too sick, then out she'd come regardless. I did develop HELLP at 35 weeks and 1 day, so out she came via emergency C at that time. She was having periods of apnea, so she went right to the Level II NICU. 36 hours later, her lung collapsed, but the doctors said it was due to an air pocket on the outside of the lung pushing on it...so I really don't think it was because her lungs weren't mature. Her lung repaired itself, and now she is a very active, healthy 9 month old.
Hang in there. Every hour counts. Good luck to you and I can't wait to hear the good news once she arrives!
~Sandy/DD born via emergency C at 35 wks. June '03 due to Severe PE/class III HELLP/chronic HBP/asthma