Post Reply FAQ Members Login

if only...

This section is for discussions with other women who have probably been through the same signs/symptoms that you may be experiencing. Please note, we cannot offer medical advice and encourage members to discuss their concerns with their doctors. New members, come on in and introduce yourself!

if only...

Postby sweetdreamz » Fri Dec 05, 2003 02:06 pm

by sweetdreamz (10 Posts), Fri Dec 05, 2003 02:06 pm

if only this could happen under different circumstances!

Well for those of you who read my intro thread, i mentioned that i gained 30 lbs in about 3 weeks. Well since then ive lost 15 of it in a day! I must confess im now totally confused about pre-e. I hope i get more answers next week. My BP has been normal most of the times that ive checked it, except for the times i check it at night, then it was 130/85, not quite as high as it had been, but a consistent normal for me is 110/60 or 70. [?] i dont know what up now. although since my docs appt i have made it a point to do little to nothing. I dont have classes (college) after wed so ive just stayed home and rested.
Next week i find out results hopefully of blood work and 24 hour urine thingie. Sigh, i just wish i knew what was up one way or another. for now, im almost scared to exert myself for fear of raising the BP too high again. Sorry....that was sort of a rant. but if ya read the whole thing, thanks for reading.

Diana
sweetdreamz

Re : if only...

Postby akemt » Fri Dec 05, 2003 04:23 pm

by akemt (4961 Posts), Fri Dec 05, 2003 04:23 pm

Diana, I can imagine that it is a pain not knowing what is going on! And good for you! Do the things you need to, just don't over-do it. Better safe than sorry in my book! I'm glad your BP has been somewhat stable, keep up the good work!

Catherine (22)
DH Britton (27)
Emma Margaret (03/02/03) 37 weeks from PIH & oligo
akemt

Return to Ask the Experienced