I think, too, they're going to consider how high the pressure is, and like the Catherine said, if and how much protein you're spilling in the decision to induce or wait. When I looked at my medical records after my first PE pregnancy, my doctor had asked me about my headaches, and those were also used to decide when to induce, too.
And I agree with the other Catherine, too- at this point, it's probably a good idea to be watching closely that things are getting worse- headaches that won't go away, blurred vision- right uppper sided pain/right shoulder pain, more vomiting, etc.
Any of those things, go straight in, ok?
Let us know how things go- and make a note of your BP and if and how much protein they find with your next visit. Take care! I'm keeping m fingers crossed for a safe and quick delivery!
Allie 5-13-98 (35 weeks-pre-e)
Baby Camille 4-17-03 (36 weeks- htn and oligo)