Howdy... (is there an echo here?)

Howdy... (is there an echo here?)

Postby anathor21 » Sun Jul 31, 2005 07:11 am

Ok - don't conclude based on a "howdy" that I'm posting in the wrong state - we are transplants from Texas :)

Posting here to see if there is much of a Mass community here - seems I'm not the first based on the fact there are some posts in this forum. Don't see anything active though...

Well, you can chase down my other posts to see what I'm about, no point in restating everything.

anathor21

Re : Howdy... (is there an echo here?)

Postby jaymee444 » Wed Aug 03, 2005 07:00 pm

Greetings and s alutations!! I am a transplanted new"Yawkah",
I have been on this board for a little while, but it seems NOTHING ever goes on here.
On behalf of new england, I apologize for your upcoming winter..and GO SOX!!!:-)
jaymee444

Postby anathor21 » Wed Aug 03, 2005 09:12 pm

Well, I suppose if anything is going to happen in Mass, it is rather up to those of us who live here eh?

We've been here for many winters so not that recent a transplant... in fact it was the desire of a winter that got me up here (I'm weird, I like the snow and cold).

Anyway, at least you support the right team :)

Nice to meet you!
anathor21

Postby jaymee444 » Wed Aug 03, 2005 09:35 pm

well now a question.. I had my son at umass..long story. Any way we changed doctors and hospitals. we are using Brigham & womens right now and hope to get preggers soon..
Are yall using high risk docs?
jaymee444

Postby anathor21 » Thu Aug 04, 2005 07:47 am

Just sent longer reply via email (Keeping specifics about hospitals and docs out of the public forum) so be sure you check.

re: High Risk Docs - we are not currently using a high-risk doctor. After much consideration and discussion (some online, some offline with folks here) and talking with our current OB, we decided that she (the OB) is on top of things and that we are getting the care we need. We have a strong relationship with her, all our questions have been well answered, and it appears that her treatment and monitoring plans are very consistent with the guidelines for managing this sort of pregnancy that I've been able to find.
anathor21

Postby kriscurran » Sun Oct 30, 2005 08:51 pm

Hi-
Hope you are all doing well. We live in Danvers MA if any of you are nearby. Hope you both are enjoying living in MA

Take care

Kris
kriscurran

Postby anathor21 » Mon Oct 31, 2005 06:25 am

Howdy Kris!

We're doing well - adjusting to Isaac's schedule etc. About to reach the end of the visiting family parade (has been really nice having help for the last month!). Guess now we get to see what it's really like to be parents of 3, heh.

anathor21

Postby kriscurran » Mon Oct 31, 2005 04:37 pm

Congratulations on Isaac

I know it was nice to have the extra help at first too. We are lucky that my parents and my husbands parents both live about 20 minutes away. They have been able to help still with doctors apts and today are coming to watch the baby and give out candy so we can trick or treat with Sean.
The only challenge I have found with going from 1 to 2 is the lack of sleep. I'm sure it must be the same for you and your wife with 2 other children to keep you busy during the day and night.
Are you still enjoying MA?

Kris
kriscurran

Postby daniela » Mon Oct 31, 2005 05:16 pm

hi guys,
Just wanted to let you all know that I live in Cambridge(currently a Harvard Grad student) and I am presently ttc #2.
My hospital will be ***** and my high risk specialsit will be ****..
Have a great halloween and looking forward in chatting with you!
my email is through my profile!

Daniela(30)
Juan(35)
Andres(3) Born at 33 weeks due to emergency c-section, severe pre/hellp in Mexico City
daniela

Postby christine lyn » Mon Oct 31, 2005 07:58 pm

Anyone live by Worcester, MA?
christine lyn

Next

Return to Massachusetts