November 5 Get-together - Iowa/Illinois

misup

Re : November 5 Get-together - Iowa/Illinois

Postby misup » Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:59 am

My family is from (Southern) Illinois...I will be in FL that weekend, but if you plan another let me know and I will bring the kids over, they can stay with Nana and Papa and I can drive up if you have it up north.... Also, my best friend lives in Lockport area, I can make a weekend out of it!

Mis

timelessbeauty

Postby timelessbeauty » Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:01 am

It is also a weekend that my husband must work so I am unable to go. (He works every other weekend) I will put in for it if I know the date in advance. I would love to travel your way and may bring others with me. :-) I want to meet you both. Let's keep trying to get this gathering going.

mada

Postby mada » Sun Oct 22, 2006 09:03 am

John,
I would have really loved to come however it's my son's birthday and I can't go that day. If you reschedule let me know, I would love to attend. Thanks, Mada Harpster

shellysmomdad

November 5 Get-together - Iowa/Illinois

Postby shellysmomdad » Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:14 pm

The response for a Iowa/Illinois get-together has been poor. If I don't receive more replies, I will have to cancel the reservation at Happy Joe's.
This get-together is for anyone who has experienced preeclampsia, and for anyone wanting to help with the 2007 Walk. Please rsvp by Oct.31.
Thank You.

John

Return to “Illinois”