did I offend? no one is talking to me....

did I offend? no one is talking to me....

Postby timelessbeauty » Sat Sep 10, 2005 01:34 pm

Just trying to get aquainted with those in a tri state area. If you live in
Indiana, Illinois or Kentucky, can you give me a shout out???

Lonely at the post,
Timeless
timelessbeauty

Re : did I offend? no one is talking to me....

Postby akemt » Sat Sep 10, 2005 01:45 pm

Oh Sue, I'm sorry you haven't received a response! I doubt that you've offended anyone. I had actually considered responding that my sil and her family and a bil live in Indiana, but knew that wasn't what you were looking for (they have no pre-e experience) so I didn't. I'm way off in Alaska, so that's of no help! Hopefully someone in your area will respond soon,
akemt

Postby timelessbeauty » Sun Sep 11, 2005 00:35 am

Thank you Catherine. I just try to have lively postings once in awhile to help draw out the crowd. My neighbor across the street had PE with her pregnancy. The lady I met who manages the hallmark store down the road, her daughter has had PE. Two of the gals I met at the Crochet Guild had PE. One of the ladies I met at girl scout leader night had PE with her daughter. I knew a few around here but they are fine and don't have the interest of helping the cause like I do. Thank goodness they have not suffered a loss like I did but they could sympathize with the bedrest and other side effects of PE. I'll just keep trying. :-)

Sue
timelessbeauty

Postby rachel a » Mon Sep 12, 2005 12:57 am

Sue,

I'm in Arkansas, but I'll shout out at you!
rachel a

Postby jillmushet » Mon Sep 12, 2005 04:06 pm

Hey Sue: Gathering the troops can be tough. Don't give up. After things being really quiet in Arizona for a long time, I met Martina- my WAT co-chair- and things have been on the upswing ever since.

ps- I also went to a Girl Scouts leaders meeting recently. Another mom and I are going to co-lead a Daisy troop!
jillmushet

Postby timelessbeauty » Tue Sep 13, 2005 11:24 pm

I'm too stubborn to give up. After all, that's what saved my fanny when I came down with the severe PE and HELLP when I lost my son. I believe it's actually a Scottish gene I inherited from my grandmother who lived to be 101. Tell me I can't do something and I'll do it just to spite ya. hahaha .. No more kids? BAHHHH I'll have two more! lol ...

Can't keep a good woman down, isn't that right?

****Sings .. "I get knocked down, but I get up again, no you're never gonna keep me down" ... LOL

TimelessBeauty aka Sue
timelessbeauty

Postby jillmushet » Wed Sep 14, 2005 00:29 am

That's why we love you , Sue!!
jillmushet

Postby kristen8843 » Wed Sep 28, 2005 03:50 pm

Hi Sue...

I'm from Indiana, and I believe we spoke late last year or possibly early this year. I live in northern Indiana and had eclampsia with my first (only) pregnancy in 2002. My daughter is now 3 and we're TTC again, with some fear and anxiety about PE rearing it's ugly head. But so far, Dr. says everything looks good, and we should keep on trying.

Anyway, I'd love to meet other moms in the area...just let me know when you're thinking of meeting!
kristen8843

Postby timelessbeauty » Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:47 pm

I'd love to meet up with you and any other moms in Indiana! I think a meet and greet would be the best start and go from there about who would have the time or the energy to help with projects through the PF. Life seems to get busier and busier some days. Thanks for replying and making me feel not so alone! :-)

Sue
timelessbeauty

Postby kristen8843 » Mon Oct 03, 2005 09:38 am

Hi Susan~

I responded to your last email with some ideas for a meet and greet, but never heard back from you. Did you hear from anyone else? Any proposed dates/places? My husband and I are really looking forward to this!
kristen8843

Next

Return to Indiana