Post Reply FAQ Members Login

Saving Grace and Indiana PF Campaign

Saving Grace and Indiana PF Campaign

Postby timelessbeauty » Sun Sep 04, 2005 04:50 pm

by timelessbeauty (1712 Posts), Sun Sep 04, 2005 04:50 pm

I don't know any big name sponsors to help out with Saving Grace. I need to contact residents in Indiana if they have any ideas. I am currently contacting those of whom I know in the central Indiana area that know how to crochet or knit. I'm on a blanket campaign to help get the word out. I plan to send a couple of the blankies that we make to the admin headquarters in Minnesota for the silent auction during "A Night of Hope". The rest of the afghans will be made into displays or baskets for new parents and these baskets will be raffled off in local hospitals and doctor offices to help gain funds for PF.

I made a presentation to the Indianapolis Crochet Guild yesterday and gained a few volunteers to donate time and talent towards this project. I am very appreciative of their efforts as I watched them discuss their recent entries at the Indiana State Fair. This is a small dent but a creative dent in helping to gain funds. I know we have discussed through email about doing a garage sale to help the Foundation. Any funds are worth the drumming up. :-)

I will be sending out a letter to those I have on my list for Indiana volunteers. Feel free to email me if you wish to be included on Indiana news! :-)

Sue
timelessbeauty

Re : Saving Grace and Indiana PF Campaign

Postby whosures » Mon Oct 31, 2005 09:18 pm

by whosures (106 Posts), Mon Oct 31, 2005 09:18 pm

I'd like to be included if you haven't already put me down.
whosures

Re : Saving Grace and Indiana PF Campaign

Postby timelessbeauty » Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:58 am

by timelessbeauty (1712 Posts), Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:58 am

I got you listed!:-)

Sue
timelessbeauty

Return to Indiana