Hi Badgers

Hi Badgers

Postby mom2tori » Mon Oct 10, 2005 08:13 pm

Hi everyone! How is this crazy Wisconsin weather treating you? I haven't seen much on the WI board so thought I would try to stir up some action[:D]
mom2tori

Re : Hi Badgers

Postby timelessbeauty » Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:42 pm

I wish I could be enjoying a nice Wisconsin winter. I know it sounds strange but I miss the snows I remember as a child in Wisconsin. When I lived in Ohio, I had to change the words of the song to "I'm dreaming of a green Christmas". LOL ... Indiana isn't much different than Ohio for snow.

So how is the weather in Wisconsin?
timelessbeauty

Postby mom2tori » Wed Oct 12, 2005 08:23 am

The weather has been typical WI. Not too long ago we had a day of like 70's and then that night went down to near freezing and the next day was 50's. This week has been pretty mild with temps around here staying close to the 50's near 60. The last few days has shown fog in the morning and drizzle. So it is definitely fall in WI. This is my favorite time of year though when the leaves are all changing but the drizzle/rain makes the leaves fall off the trees way to fast. I think I heard that by the weekend we were going to be back in the low 60's and partly sunny-those are my kind of days!
mom2tori

Postby denise » Wed Oct 12, 2005 09:00 am

Hey Alissa, it's been going okay up here in northcentral WI. I'd love to see more warmer days ahead, but I think they are dwindling. I really love fall, but love the temps of summer a bit more.

We've had pretty good days this last week. Looks like it's going to be a nice weekend with high 50's/low 60's. I just hope it's decent for Halloween this year.

denise

Postby mom2tori » Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:01 am

I am still debating if Tori should go trick or treating or if she should dress up and hand candy out here at the house. I just don't like her eating all that candy so I am leaning towards having her hand candy out to the treaters who knock on our door. Is Ariana going trick or treating? I really want to take Tori to the pumpkin patch and go for a hay ride-she has never done anything like that and I think she would like it.
mom2tori

Postby teenster3 » Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:54 pm

Hello Everyone,
I'm going to be handing out candy this year like every year.
Matthew & I were married on Halloween, 2 years ago this year.
It's pretty fun at our house for Halloween, Matthew loves the holiday & dresses up to scare the kids that come to the door.
We're kind of lacking this year, he's JUST getting the decorations up this week....not much time with the baby. It's still fun though.
My mom bought Wyatt a Jester's outfit to wear but, Matthew wants to dress him up like a punk rocker...we'll see who wins.
As far as the weather goes: it has been different, some days cooler than others. My husband loves the fall but then there's winter right around the corner....yuck hate that. It's pretty to watch the 1st snowfall but after that I'd like my nice weather back. I don't like having to drive to work in it or be outside in the cold, some snowy days are depressing to look at too. But, I can say I like cuddling up to my hubby (now with Wyatt & my dog Wicket)& drinking a warm cup of hot cocoa.<Ok, so I can say there's a brighter side to almost anything)[:)]
teenster3

Return to Wisconsin